4.13.2008

Bad Company Wins Aruba!!!!

I just got off the phone with Tom Cole. In a tense 3 game set where Company had to max Rapidos (with Mikko and Xalo from Ironmen) to win the last game, the boys did it. "Two stalemates with them getting the pull," said Tom, "then we had a great breakout and ended up smashing them pretty good in the last game." Tommys teams the Mercenarios finished up in 4th, losing out to Aruba Unpredictable Assasins who got 3rd. Much thanks to Aruba Madness and Replacements for all their help. I could hear the awards ceremony going on behind Tom and I have to admit I was a little jealous, but very proud. All kudos go to both Adams, Kevin, Coleman and Chris. Great job guys we are proud of you...have some cold ones tonight and enjoy it. Take some pictures and email them to me asap :)

No comments: