9.14.2008

Things to watch or read and think about

First off I know I owe the final Australia chapter, I have the pictures. In the mean time here are some things to read and watch which I found super interesting. This first link is a website I found on some endless browsing through the Internet. A kind of new urbanism website; he explores what makes public places successful with very thoughtful analysis. This specific article is about trying to crowdsource a green condo building. Read about it here . CoolTown Studios


This video is will expand your ideas about what is possible. Sent to me by a friend this whole website is called TED; ideas worth spreading. The following video is mindboggling in the possibilities; basically the sum of all knowledge will be on a massive visual database. Do yourself a favor, watch this video

No comments: